Wednesday, October 31, 2007

half hour session with a short roll....

I haven't played the first two days of the week due to a sick day on Monday and having to go look at the wife's car during my lunch break on Tuesday. But here I am for a half hour session on Wednesday...

Well, after logging into my account on stars I see that a certain somebody has had a bit of a dry streak. So today over lunch I start with $1.87. My bankroll is still the same as before, its just that most of it has been borrowed. By the way, if some of this sound present tense its because I write it while I play. So lets see what happens...

Apparently A 10 loses to A 8. It happens, but it hurts. I have $1.18 at the breaking of the table...

We'll see if I can't double up and win something with 8 minutes left on my lunch break...

Well, I made up some ground and at the end of the lunch period I was down $.32. This brings my bankroll down to $27.05. I'm still above the $27 mark which is 9 buy-ins. Hopefully the rest of this week will be a bit more positive.

No comments: