Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Month

Well folks, its time for the month end update from December and the Year end update from 2007. So here goes...

December.
Starting BR: $45.34
Ending BR: $51.61

That is only a 13.8% increase in my bankroll for the month. It was a rough month. I had a bad week and a half in the middle of the month. But the end of the month was very good and I was able to bounce back.

2007 Year End.
Starting BR: $15.00
Ending BR: $51.61

That is a 244% increase in my bankroll for the year. My bankroll percentages will hopefully jump at a yearly rate of over 300%. If I can triple my money from year to year it would be ok. It wouldn't be great, but it wouldn't be bad. That would see me at $150 by year end. This means I would be just getting ready to hit the nickle/dime level in 2009. Hopefully it won't take that long.


As for my first session of 2008
Starting BR: $51.61
Ending BR: $52.38

I was up $.77 for my first session. I saw a lot of pocket pairs and hit a couple but didn't make out really well on them. The hand that did it was when I had KJ and flopped 10 10 J, then turned a J, and rivered the 4th J. The guy didn't believe me when I put him all-in. I win :)

Leave some comments.
Bryce Martin

No comments: