Friday, November 9, 2007

Pair over pair over pair makes a winner...

Starting BR: $25.87
Ending BR: $30.14


Its always nice to be sitting with KK when the guys betting in front of you have QQ and JJ and a 9 high board. It sure makes for a nice pot :)

I had a really excellent session. I've been waiting for one of these for too long now. I should have ones closer to this more often but that's the luck of the draw.

Almost had a really nice pot at the end of my session. I had A Q with a preflop raise in front of me. I called. The flop was 7 Q A. I checked, he checked. Turn was some junk card. I checked, he bet .08. I snap called. The river was an A. I bet .20. He goes all-in for $2. I called. We split the pot cuz he had AQ as well. haha. Gotta love it when that happens, I was just hoping he had the case A. Still a great session.

Until Monday, have a great weekend.

No comments: